Latitude 40º - Salida/Buena Vista Trails Map
Latitude 40º - Salida / Buena Vista Trails Map (newest)
*Shows the entire CT Collegiate Loop, including the Collegiate East and Collegiate West.
One great 'extra' map for CT users! You'll appreciate this map as a supplement to CT guides including the Databook and Map Book. It folds out to cover a large landscape and shows features of real interest to trail users, like routes to fourteeners, CT Collegiate Loop, nearby resupply towns, and much more. It is printed on durable plastic and totally waterproof with UTM & latitude/longitude grid.
- Entire CT Collegiate Loop
- Access roads to Collegiate East and Collegiate West
- 14 fourteeners
- Trails to 14ers, plus proximity to The Colorado Trail
- CT Collegiate West addition shows end to end. NOTE: This map DOES contain the new 23-mile reroute in Collegiate West, opened in 2014.
- Broad coverage includes 191 miles of The Colorado Trail
- Resupply towns & road routes, including Buena Vista, Salida, Mt. Princeton Hot Springs, Taylor Park Trading Post, Tincup and more
- Accurate (GPSed trails & roads)
- Monarch Crest Trail
- 66 miles of the Arkansas River with rapids and recreation areas
Map Coverage covers all or part of 44 USGS 1:24,000 7.5-minute topographic maps
- North Twin Lakes
- South Bonanza
- East Badger Creek
- West Taylor Park
Size: 38″ x 25″ flat, 8.25″ x 4.25″ folded
Weight: 3.2 ounces
Scale: 1:75,000; 1 inch = 1.2 miles or 1.9 km
Contour Interval: 80 feet with shaded relief base
Latest Edition: 3rd, 2015
THANK YOU! Your purchase helps the CT Foundation sustain the volunteer maintenance of The Colorado Trail. Your order will include a $5.00 handling fee plus the calculated shipping expected.
FINAL: *All sales final.* Please review your order carefully before placing. Due to the small size of our organization and the challenge of maintaining a 567 mile trail, we are unable to process refunds/exchanges.